Go Green by Choosing Composite Decking Made from 95% Recycled Materials!
Are you looking for green ways in which to revamp your home and create an outside entertainment area that is beautiful, comfortable and safe? If you are, composite decking is the answer. There’s more to composite decking than its natural look and feel, fine grain texture and elegant appeal. This particular decking goes easy on the feet. For starters, there is no risk of splinters and the product comes with a 25-year warranty against fading, the longevity of the stain and of course performance. Those who are looking for environmentally friendly alternatives to home improvement and revamping will also simply love that the decking material used, is made from 95% recycled materials!
Composite decking has become a truly viable alternative to wooden decking options. Below are a few of the benefits of choosing this decking type:
- Composite decking offers a long life span – when compared to wooden decks that deteriorate naturally, composite decking is made from recycled and compressed wood, vinyl and other materials. As a result of wood and plastic combination, the decking fairs very well in all weather conditions.
- Composite decking has minimal maintenance requirements – this type of decking doesn’t splinter, rot or mould. Simple cleaning is all that is required to keep your decking free from mould and staining. Unlike wooden decks, you won’t have to regularly treat and stain the deck.
- Composite decks offer colour retention and uniformity – each decking panel has the same look and feel as a result of the manufacturing process. Due to the materials used, composite decking does not fade or lose its colour when exposed to the elements.
- Composite decks deter pests and rot – most wooden decks need pesticides and sometimes heavy metals infused to ensure that pests don’t invade it. Due to the manufacturing process and materials used, composite decks are resistant to mould and fungi as well as naturally resistant to insects and rot.
- Composite decks look realistic – you can purchase composite decking that looks just like the real thing. With manufacturing advancements, wood grains and colours look more realistic than ever before. Enjoy the beauty of real wood without all the hassles of trying to maintain it.
If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of composite decking and would like to discover our range, take the time to get in touch with us at NewTechWood. We simply can’t wait to introduce you to our range of UltraShield composite decking.